Wednesday, 13 October 2021, 20:21:01
Today under the chairmanship of Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan Yeraly Tugzhanov, a meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission on Preventing the Spread of Coronavirus Infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan was held.
Minister of Healthcare Alexey Tsoy made a report on the sanitary and epidemiological situation in the country. Over the past two weeks, the incidence of COVID-19 has decreased by 30%, mortality — by 40%.
At the meeting of the Commission, a number of important decisions were made:
- in order to form collective immunity against COVID-19, the population subject to vaccination was increased from 9.9 million to 11.4 million, which, in accordance with WHO recommendations, will allow achieving herd immunity at the level of 60%;
- revaccination of the population is planned to begin from the third decade of November 2021 for the following categories: risk groups (medical workers, teachers, personnel of medical and social institutions and closed institutions, employees of law enforcement agencies); persons over 60 years of age; persons who have independently undergone research and have a negative test result for antibodies against CVI;
- working hours of business objects participating in the ASHYQ project were extended, in the green zone — until 03:00, leaders of the ASHYQ project — until 05:00; in the yellow zone — until 01:00, leaders of the ASHYQ project — until 03:00;
- vaccination passports are mutually recognized with India and the Philippines, as a result, the Republic of Kazakhstan reached an agreement on the recognition of vaccination passports with 15 countries (Turkey, Hungary, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Thailand, Belarus, Armenia, Iran, San Marino, Argentina, Estonia, India and the Philippines);
- the Procedure for crossing the State Border of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the period of quarantine restrictions has been amended in terms of free (without a decision of the Commission) entry into the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan for:
- foreigners who are relatives of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, with confirmation of the fact of kinship;
- foreigners who are family members of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, caring for seriously ill patients, accompanying spouses and minor children, as well as those following to a funeral.
Concluding the meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission, Yeraly Tugzhanov gave a number of specific instructions and outlined the priority tasks for the Commission participants for the near future.