Wednesday, 21 July 2021, 18:27:58
Deputy Prime Minister Yeraly Tugzhanov chaired a meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission on Preventing the Spread of Coronavirus Infection in Kazakhstan. At the meeting, the issues of organizing the execution of the instructions of President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev given at the meeting on the epidemiological situation in the country on July 19, 2021, were considered.
The Deputy Prime Minister, having heard the reports of representatives of state bodies, instructed as soon as possible to take the following measures to fulfill the instructions of the Head of State:
- develop and submit a specific plan of operational actions to prevent the spread of CVI, taking into account the emergence of new strains;
- to study the issue of registration of the QazVac domestic vaccine in the World Health Organization and its further promotion to the markets of third countries, to develop a Roadmap in this direction;
- to work out the issue of tightening the requirements for compliance with quarantine restrictions;
- to form mobile teams to provide methodological assistance to regions with low rates of vaccination;
- to make specific proposals to ensure the equipping of intensive care units and ambulance services in accordance with the protocols for diagnosis and treatment of coronavirus;
- to take measures to resolve the issue of centralized procurement of the drug Remdesivir for the treatment of patients with coronavirus;
- The Ministry of Internal Affairs, together with other interested government agencies, to create an interdepartmental special group to suppress fake vaccination passports;
- The Ministry of Digital Development, Innovation and Aerospace Industry, together with the Atameken National Chamber and the Ministry of Healthcare, to simplify the requirements for the inclusion of business entities in the Ashyq program.
Yeraly Tugzhanov noted the importance of the monitoring groups and instructed the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan and akimats to intensify this work. In addition, the Commission made a decision to toughen measures against persons with red and yellow statuses who visit public places, which are recorded through the Ashyk application. Now the names of violators with a red quarantine status will be published in the media.
Also, Deputy Prime Minister Yeraly Tugzhanov gave specific instructions to the heads of state bodies and regional akimats to strengthen explanatory work in terms of immunization, as well as to increase the vaccination rates.