Tuesday, 26 November 2019, 11:12:20
At the government session chaired by Prime Minister Askar Mamin, the issues of developing e-government and increasing digital literacy of the population were considered. Chair of the Board of the Government for Citizens State Corporation Assemgul Baltasheva reported on the results of the State Corporation’s activities.
Today, the State Corporation provides citizens with 648 (89.6%) public services. Over the 10 months of this year, more than 24 million public services were provided, thanks to active work on educating citizens, compared with last year, a decrease in the services received at the Corporation by 4.1 million is observed. The results of a sociological survey showed an 85.7% level of satisfaction by citizens.
“There are 16 specialized centers and 86 sectors operating in the country, over 2 million services have been provided in 10 months, including about 32% (111 thousand) of driver’s licenses received in online format. Since July 1, thanks to the integration of information systems of the Ministry of the Interior, a new business process has been launched for obtaining driver’s licenses and remote registration of vehicles,” Baltasheva said.
According to the chair of the State Corporation, 17 migration centers are functioning to simplify services to foreign citizens. This year, 246 thousand services were provided. The process was reduced from 5 days to 1 hour. Work to improve services will be continued in conjunction with the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
At the same time, in accordance with the Digital Kazakhstan state program, Zerde Holding together with local executive bodies is conducting digital literacy training courses. In 2019, 664 thousand professional specialists and 532 thousand citizens were trained, including 78.3 thousand socially vulnerable groups.
“The work of educating the population on the Egov portal is the immediate task of the Corporation. For these purposes, it is necessary to note our self-service sector and digital public service centers. To increase the digital literacy of the population, the front offices were transformed, that is, today in the public service centers 60% are the self-service sector, the remaining 40% are operator’s workplaces,” Baltasheva informed.
In all regions, the Connection Point sectors carried out the outreach to over 13 million citizens. Compared to last year, the number of consultations increased by 3 million services.
In addition, to promote the concept of public service center in your pocket, mobile registration sectors function in the front offices, where the population is registered in the Mobile Citizens Base and assistance is provided in installing and training services through the mobile applications Egov, Mgov, Chatbots on social networks.
“Today, more than 7 million citizens are registered in the Mobile Citizens Base, more than 654 thousand citizens have downloaded the telegram bot, more than 205 thousand citizens have downloaded Egov mobile,” she said.
Also, for more in-depth training in the skills of obtaining electronic services, 18 digital service centers have been introduced. The main advantages are the organization of classes for in-depth training in the skills of obtaining electronic services, as well as the absence of operators when receiving them.
In total, over 73 thousand lecture seminars were held to educate the population, including 44 thousand with visits to various organizations and enterprises and 29 thousand in digital PSCs, over 1.3 million certificates were issued for advanced training in the use of electronic services (EGOV .KZ, Mgov, Chatbots).